Special Order items are non-returnable and non-refundable. Because they are made for you, special orders cannot be cancelled once the item is under production. Please be sure you have measured correctly and ordered the correct tartan before placing your order. In the rare case of manufacturing defects, please contact us ---your satisfaction with our products is important to us. Special circumstances receive special attention. If there is a problem with your order ,we will be happy to work with you. Under some circumstances we may except returns on a special order item. A 15% restocking fee will apply.
Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with an in-stock* purchase, please return your purchase with your receipt for an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase.
*in-stock refers to products we carry in inventory and does not require special ordering.
See Exceptions and Exclusions listed below.
- All returned products must be in new and unused condition (including all accessories, packaging, instructions etc).
- Damages on delivered products must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- If an order is returned due to manufacturer's defect, The Scottish Lion will pay shipping to return your product back to you.
- The Scottish Lion will not refund shipping fees.
- Custom products, special order items, and made-to-fit orders are not refundable.
- Clearance /Sale items are non-returnable.
- Some exceptions may apply and could be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Want to reorder?
Choose whichever method is most convenient:
- Send back the items you wish to return, along with a note that includes your name and contact info. Then you may place a new order online at www.scottishlion.com
- Send back the items you wish to return along with your completed reorder
Custom Items Are Not Returnable and Take Time
- Lightweight Scarves, Shawls, Skirts, Kilts, Tams, Caps are custom made and require lead time to produce. Once fabric is cut by the mill the order cannot be canceled.